Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pc World

Options
  • 16-04-2012 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I decided to buy my new dell laptop through PC World in the Jervis shopping center in Dublin. As i am an IT science student i rely on my laptop a lot but also care for it like a child. Less than 5weeks ago the machine wouldn't turn on at all for no reason, thus had to be sent for repair to dell. I received the machine back again and only this week it has packed in again, with the 7 beep error. This time i decided to take it back to the shop, as i am fed up with this unreliable product and wanted a refund. I need a laptop that i can rely on. The assistant manager who was programmed like a robot with his responses would only "repair" the product, and got clustered and confused when I asked questions outside his comfort zone. He then walked away without trying to help me further. As a student who spent months saving for this laptop, i feel like PC World have really showed their true colors. I would not advice anyone to buy products from PC World as once they have your money they forget about you.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement