Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black TableCloth

Options
  • 16-04-2012 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hello

Please please mod do not move this to gifts as I want to know where in cork....

Ok, I am looking for some black tablecloth to cover your standard bar table as such..Either cloth or that kinda see through material.. I am looking to pick up around 11 of them for a party (cheap is the key). I just spent the day in town looking and nething, tried Guinneys (must say the staff are pants in there) well upstairs anywho, the dealz store, most of the pond 2euro stores, and pennys..Can anyone suggest anywhere else, or even if I could rent some perhaps would be another option

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

Vibes and scribes have an arts & crafts supply store on lavitts Quay NOT the bridge street one which is books only. I've seen rolls of cloth for sale in the Lavitts Quay one.

Another one to try is Hickeys Fabrics in the Savoy centre (next to Easons at the top of Patrick Street)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Vibes and scribes have an arts & crafts supply store on lavitts Quay NOT the bridge street one which is books only.

they swapped them again recently, books are over on Lavitts quay and the art & craft supplies are on bridge street now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Milly33 wrote: »
    Hello

Please please mod do not move this to gifts as I want to know where in cork....

Ok, I am looking for some black tablecloth to cover your standard bar table as such..Either cloth or that kinda see through material.. I am looking to pick up around 11 of them for a party (cheap is the key). I just spent the day in town looking and nething, tried Guinneys (must say the staff are pants in there) well upstairs anywho, the dealz store, most of the pond 2euro stores, and pennys..Can anyone suggest anywhere else, or even if I could rent some perhaps would be another option

thanks

Im not sure they would be real material but I have seen papery ones in heatons party shop if you are really stuck. They also sell party things in woodies in blackpool and the new bookshop in the shopping centre, so you might be lucky there. If Im down that way tomorrow Ill have a look for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hello yep I tried Vibes and scribes and Hickeys, and nope black seems to have dissapeared tis pants...

Thanks Cadyboo if you were up there if you could have a peak It would be must appreciated.. That was what i was trying to think or organza material would also do just chop it up into cloths...:D

Advertisement