Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eagles Trade Block *Free tea for all viewers*

Options
  • 16-04-2012 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Brad Mester C ovr 84 B
    Antoine Winfield CB ovr 88 A
    James Harrison ROLB ovr 97 A
    Sanronio Holmes WR 88 A
    Anquoin Boldin WR A
    Josh Morgan WR 78 B
    David Thomas TE 76 B
    Kendall Hunter HB 80 B
    Deon Grant SS 80 B

Looking to upgrade at OL, DL, TE, Elite RB, CB, SS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

How do I claim my tea?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Morgan Quick Velcro

etloveslsd wrote: »
    How do I claim my tea?

i think its self service

il do
    barry cofield dt 87
    and hines ward 86(2nd most yards in of all wideouts last year)

for
    winfield and holmes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Why doesn't Barry have any stats for this season? was he injured? Hinez Ward is going to retire dude. Every season I've progressed he's retired after the first so he must definitively be due it now.

empacher wrote: »
    Why doesn't Barry have any stats for this season? was he injured? Hinez Ward is going to retire dude. Every season I've progressed he's retired after the first so he must definitively be due it now.

he was my backup
    hes only a year older than winfield il have a look and c if theres anyone else that mite fit your team

• Advertisement

how about just cofield for holmes

Holmes is going to hit 91 this season how bout him for your first round drft pick?

Holmes is going to hit 91 this season how bout him for your first round drft pick?

no first user pick is worth more than that to me
    cofield and holmes are the same age and theres only one ovr rating between them
    i can either do cofield and something small
    or maby ratliff for holmes and something small

How about winefield and holmes for cofield and Kareem Jackson CB 80 and a late draft pick?

How about winefield and holmes for cofield and Kareem Jackson CB 80 and a late draft pick?

na i have to keep jackson i need him
    if you have an interest id sub in one of carr or ross as well as sean jones my ss

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Would you let Daniel C go?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Out of interest Empacher, what rating does Harrison go to when moved to MLB?

Cheers.

97 as ROLB 93 as LOLB and 90 as MLB

97 as ROLB 93 as LOLB and 90 as MLB

I see you have TE listed as one of your requirements.

Any interest in trading Harrison for Heath Miller (88 catching, 88 catch in traffic, 83 route running)?

straight swap would leave me a bit down, Harrsison for Miller and draft pick? or maybe James Harrison 97 and antoine winfield CB 88 and Brad Mester C 85 for Miller 89 and Tramon Williams 93 and a first round draft pick?

Would you have any interest in Heath Miller + Tramon Williams for Nick Barnett + James Harrison?

how about that deal with my third round pick and your 2nd round to even it up?

how about that deal with my third round pick and your 2nd round to even it up?

That sounds fine mate.

I'm happy to go ahead and confirm the deal now if you are, because I think it works well for both of us and after progressions I can't see Harrison dropping below a rating that would make the deal unfair.

So, just to be sure:

Cowboys get:

James Harrison
    Nick Barnett
    Eagles 3rd round draft pick

Eagles get:

Tramon Williams
    Heath Miller
    Cowboys 2nd round draft pick

Deal?

Perfect Paully, Good luck in your game tonight. do the NFC East proud.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Perfect Paully, Good luck in your game tonight. do the NFC East proud.

Yep Paully good luck from AFC South aswell.
    With your comments prior to joining you were worried about getting hammered in each game. you couldnt have been more wrong!

• Advertisement

I've just proposed our trade on League Manager now mate. So if you go on there go to Front Office and then click on Trades and it should be there for you to accept :)

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Brad Mester still available? Have a look at my roster and see you i like anyone.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

So have you still got a Centre available? What are you looking for at this point?

Shane has offered me his first 3 draft picks for my C, we havent concluded business what can you offer?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'll wait and see what transpires with your dealings with Shane and see what you still have available.

shane fell to a raiders bribe, My C is on the table

OK, where are you looking to strengthen?

Would you want a C as part of the deal to be backup or are you happy enough with what you have got?

areas i need to improve are MLB, ROLB, DT all OL positions. need starters not backups. will consider draft picks but being 27th pick im likely only to get an 80-78 rated player

OK, so Meester (84) for Jameel McClain MLB (82)? I can add in Jamey Richard (73) if oyu want a back up centre?

• Advertisement

would you consider your LT Jared Gaither as McClains coverage stats aren't great and my pass defense needs working?
    or your DT paul soiali ?

Advertisement