Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REVISION BOOKS???

• 16-04-2012 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Need serious help with revision books!
    i do english, irish, math, german, business, accounting and biology.
    all higher EXCEPT irish.
    Anyone know what the best revision books are for these subjects? seriously stuck.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

Maths and business: I can't really see how a revision book would help.
    Business revision books I've seen tend to leave some stuff out. They seem decent for a very basic knowledge of a lot, but I ended up scrapping mine and sticking to the book and exam papers.

For maths paper 1, just do exam questions. I couldn't do the questions when I started in 2011, but by the time I got to 2002 in my papers, I didn't need to look up my books at all. I can't see how a revision book would help with this!

Paper 2 I'm not so sure.. I doubt there'd be revision books even made for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

Oh, and key notes will have you sorted for english paper 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

StuckMid wrote: »
    Need serious help with revision books!
    i do english, irish, math, german, business, accounting and biology.
    all higher EXCEPT irish.
    Anyone know what the best revision books are for these subjects? seriously stuck.:confused:
    I think I have the Revise Wise book for accounting, I find it to be brilliant. Have a look through them all in the shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

For biology, Rapid Revision Essential Exam Revision is very good.
    This one:
    BL997X.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 StuckMid

Thanks! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement