Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to upload pic's from iPhone to boards mobile site?

Options
  • 16-04-2012 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭

I surf boards.ie mobile from my iPhone. There have been a few times I've really wanted to post a photo ... eg on the cycling forum to show off my new bike etc.

What's the best and simplest way to do this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭ToadVine

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

You must upload the picture to an online hosting service like Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket. You may need apps for those before they become a "Share" option or whatever.

Then link to the picture using tags like you would a regular post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

ToadVine wrote: »
    I surf boards.ie mobile from my iPhone. There have been a few times I've really wanted to post a photo ... eg on the cycling forum to show off my new bike etc.

What's the best and simplest way to do this?

i have wthax.org bookmarked on my mobile browser, i can take a pic and

resize it on the phone to 640x480

upload it to wthax.org

the share image option then will be the address in the [IMG][/IMG] tags

tab back to boards and post (paste the [IMG][/IMG] bit in your post).

Yeah, that would be the best way of doing it, but make sure to resize it, as sometimes the photos that camera phones take are too large for boards.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Follow the advice given by xsiborg and let us know if you have any further problems.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement