Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

licence

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

any safety orders/barring orders something like that

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Thats the second question. The first is;
    Have you ever been found guilty of, or do you have charges pending for, any offence in Ireland or abroad?
    If you answered no, and have been found guilty in the past then technically you provided false info.

Also, as said above, what you believe to relevant, and what An Gardai believe are two seperate things. Not going to "scare" you with what if's, as it's not my place, and i'm not the one making the decision. It could go against you or it might not even be an issue. If the application is gone away then it doesn't really matter now.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭anthonyos

no nothong like that i paid two charity donations and things were left at that these things are well behind and dont ever intend on getting in trouble again...so it looks like a answered that one correctly

Have you ever been found guilty of, or do you have charges pending for, any offence in Ireland or abroad? i answered no to this one as well it should of been a yes as i have had 3 guilty pleas the last one was about 7 or 8 years ago ..i thought is was asking if a had any criminal convictions in which i dont

All you can do is wait. I wouldn't sweat it.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

• Advertisement

I removed that last post lad for your own sake. Nothing wrong with it, but it's your private business and neither i, nor anyone else reading this need know what you done as we are not here to judge you. Simply to offer advice.

You know best, based on the advice above, and what you have done in the past how it may or may not affect your application. You have no need to "explain" yourself.

:cool:

if the charges were not struck out or dismissed then you have a conviction.

ezridax is right, I wouldnt have posted all that info about your last charge, but having read it I would imagine that was not struck out?

i pleaded guilty got 250 fine wrote sorry letters and did not get conviction a as long as the fine was paid....long time ago i try to forget about it over 7 years ago it happened but i did plead guilty so i should of answered yes

sorry just reading back up again, you should have answered yes to the "orders" question, I take it you were ordered to keep the peace, or bound to keep the peace for a year or so after you put in the guilty plea..

sorry just reading back up again, you should have answered yes to the "orders" question, I take it you were ordered to keep the peace, or bound to keep the peace for a year or so after you put in the guilty plea..
    as far as i can remember no i wasn't it was a straight guilty plea the guard was very helpful i paid a fine and that was that..im sure they will do there own back ground checks and will prob call the fo and let her know what you think????i presume the fact it has been along time ago will go in my favor with bit of luck

• Advertisement

Without trying to stop any further discussion i think we can draw a line under the Q&A section of this thread.

As said above you have all the answers that can be given, and i really see no need for more questions about your private life. So without being a dick if you have all the answers you need to specific questions i would leave it at that and just wait to see how the application goes.

i'll pm you

Advertisement