Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish speaking classes in Limerick?

• 16-04-2012 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Folks, am trying to improve my Irish, more in conversation then anything else, does anybody know if there is any Irish speaking classes on in Limereick? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Could ask The Alighty moder-lord. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

I used to do them in Conrad na Gaelige in Thomas Street on a Tuesday night. conversational class with a bit of grammar thrown in where required. check out if they still do them. Tel: 061 417 895,

https://cnag.ie/index.php?action=limerick&page=branch

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I think Gael Luimnigh still have a meet-up once a month. Haven't heard much from them in the last couple of months though.

Conradh na Gaeilge should definitely be your first port-of-call.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 105 ✭✭damoth

UL run evening classes for a good few different knowledge levels once or twice a year...

The last batch started in Feb - you could contact them to see when they'll be on again.

Here's the link: Irish Classes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 152 ✭✭Cailleachdubh

A friend of mine attends an informal conversational Irish group in the Milk Market on Saturday mornings (I think). I can find out more if you're interested?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Hi guys - an update on this if possible! My Irish isn't great but I need to get it a lot better in a month or so? Any ideas of an intensive Irish course in Limerick?

Advertisement