Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For PAUL (Tesco mobile Rep)

Options
  • 16-04-2012 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi Paul

I must say I've been shopping different shops but switching to Tesco mobile is a nightmare.... Your ordering system is total disaster, tried on-line : Samsung GII and 55 quid contract 18 months..... bounced back twice... : Unfortunately we cannot offer you this contract at the time (screenshot available). So put my dancing shoes and here we go Tesco mobile shack Jervis Dublin... same config... bam got order number (can pass it on prv).... awaiting... :( email from orders that order was bounced back... call on customer care... ahhhh ok your order was bounced back (great sth new finally :)) "go back to shop reorder".... here we go again... same shop.... aaaaa well your ship to and bill to have to be same.... so i'm working, and have to give up three days (up to 72 hours) of work to wait for mobile that have to come over to my post office??? cant us ppl sent it to work address and bill the home one? aaaahhh forgot other option given was ... going to Naas to pick it up myself..... Jockers :)

regards

slaw

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 samum28

hmmm not gonna write that i was counting for any answers, but even "feck off" would be kind of feedback.....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

There's a private message function that would be better to use than posting this on a public thread, you haven't even given the rep a day to see it let alone come across it and form a reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Barely gave him one working hour in all fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 samum28

chrislad wrote: »
    Barely gave him one working hour in all fairness.

guys in other case he was replying rather swiftly even past 8 pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

samum28 wrote: »
    Hi Paul

I must say I've been shopping different shops but switching to Tesco mobile is a nightmare.... Your ordering system is total disaster, tried on-line : Samsung GII and 55 quid contract 18 months..... bounced back twice... : Unfortunately we cannot offer you this contract at the time (screenshot available). So put my dancing shoes and here we go Tesco mobile shack Jervis Dublin... same config... bam got order number (can pass it on prv).... awaiting... :( email from orders that order was bounced back... call on customer care... ahhhh ok your order was bounced back (great sth new finally :)) "go back to shop reorder".... here we go again... same shop.... aaaaa well your ship to and bill to have to be same.... so i'm working, and have to give up three days (up to 72 hours) of work to wait for mobile that have to come over to my post office??? cant us ppl sent it to work address and bill the home one? aaaahhh forgot other option given was ... going to Naas to pick it up myself..... Jockers :)

regards

slaw

Hi Slaw

Sorry I cant discuss your order openly on this forum. Please PM me and I can look into the details and I will come back to you.

regards
    Paul

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

samum28 wrote: »
    guys in other case he was replying rather swiftly even past 8 pm

Sometimes I am online at home in the evenings but that was not the case last night and i have been busy this am. sorry for the delayed reply.

regards
    Paul

Advertisement