Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query about Ulster Bank online banking

Options
  • 16-04-2012 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭

Hello all,

Was wondering if the online banking with Ulster Bank show your actual balance online, after all laser transactions?

AIB online & ATMs currently tells you one amount, but your balance will be another totally different amount after all the laser transactions are taken into account.

Have been told UB online tells you your actual amount, and I'm wondering is this true?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

It shows your available funds which should be what your looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

the_syco wrote: »
    Hello all,

Was wondering if the online banking with Ulster Bank show your actual balance online, after all laser transactions?

AIB online & ATMs currently tells you one amount, but your balance will be another totally different amount after all the laser transactions are taken into account.

Have been told UB online tells you your actual amount, and I'm wondering is this true?

Good question. I'm leaving AIB now because of their charges and to be honest it's always really annoyed me that I have to ring up to check how much is actually in my account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭doctorwu

Shows you your balance almost instantiously.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Yes, no way to overdraw account without knowing it. But credit card balance takes few days usually.

Advertisement