Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Agri Contractor

• 16-04-2012 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Well men
    going to be taking over the agri contracting business there soon enough from the father. my father runs the business but was just wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to get the word out there about us that we want work and are willing.have lots of machines already and run a fairly good outfit but work seems to be becoming less and less each year. was thinking of putting up some signs or is the internet the way to go to let all the locals know about us?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭countygorey

best of luck where are you based less work in the south east than 10 years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Agri contractor

try and keep your work local, travelling long distances for work does not always pay, and the question always has to asked why is the customer getting you to do the work ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Grain Man

best of luck where are you based less work in the south east than 10 years ago

based in waterford big enough grain country and silage is decent enough aswell. i find that myself is it an overflood of contractors out there or are farmers buying more machines themselves?

and agri contractor i know profits will be cut with the price of diesel and labour but at the end of the day work is work. my problem is im not getting it:confused:

Advertisement