Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead proshot from Coachella

Options
  • 16-04-2012 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

In the absence of any Irish date announcements people might like to watch this, the full set from Coachella at nearly 2 hours in length. I enjoyed it.

New song "Identikit" @50:30

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Setlist and times:

SETLIST
    Bloom (1:05) / 15 Step (7:30) / Weird Fishes/Arpeggi (11:40) / Morning Mr Magpie (17:25) / Staircase (22:40) / The Gloaming (27:20) / Pyramid Song (31:10) / Daily Mail (36:30) / Myxomatosis (40:15) / Karma Police (45:15) / Identikit (50:30) / Lotus Flower (54:30) / There There (59:55) / Bodysnatchers (1:05:40) / Idioteque (1:10:00)

ENCORES
    Lucky (1:17:20) / Reckoner (1:21:50) / After the Gold Rush/Everything in It's Right Place (1:27:25) / Give Up the Ghost (1:37:20) / Paranoid Android (1:43:04)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Bodysnatchers to Idiotheque.

Nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I'm only going to watch it if there's a hologram of a dead person at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭DominoDub

Just now I am watching it in 3D & Surround sound ,,,feels like I could give thom yorke a slap in the face at times ...god I love Technology..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seamey beag84

Sounds good..Now lookin up prices of 3D capable PC's!!

• Advertisement

I am using a Samsung Smart LED 3D TV ..it does great job of converting 2D into 3D

Found a 40" on Pixmania for e639.. Samsung UE40D6200 3D LED Smart TV. Thought even the cheap ones were a lot more expensive than that,
    wether it will convert 2D to 3D though i dunno. What make do u have, if u dont mind me askin.
    Watching Glasto and Bestival sounds a lot more appealing with 3D and surround sound thrown in!

Found a 40" on Pixmania for e639.. Samsung UE40D6200 3D LED Smart TV. Thought even the cheap ones were a lot more expensive than that,
    wether it will convert 2D to 3D though i dunno. What make do u have, if u dont mind me askin.
    Watching Glasto and Bestival sounds a lot more appealing with 3D and surround sound thrown in!

I have UE40D7000 , it was expensive but well worth it and the 40" is big as the screen has little or no bezel around it . I think it's price has dropped a bit in the last few months ( a new version is on the way , just a bit of an upgrade on the internal computer's ram and cpu I think)

As for the 2D to 3D it does give a real extra depth of field to the picture

Nice tv! But dont think ill be going over the e1000 mark..It'll drop again im sure, Ill be keepin an eye out.
    Cheers man.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭handsomecake

sometimes i think this band might be an audio version of damien hirst and thom york will be on his death bed and go "what a laugh that was","they lapped up that nonsense" to quote the great karl pilkington.

then other times i think they are geniuses( well for their earlier albums any way)

that setlist means little or nothing to me. and i listen to radiohead often

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

diggin the ponytail!

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭deeks

that setlist means little or nothing to me. and i listen to radiohead often

Obviously not often enough if that setlist means nothing to you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 thephantom1

its been blocked by coachella. shucks!have looked at a few others from the set though. he is a seriously mercurial stage performer. ive seen him being totally unanimated for a lot of a gig and ive also seen him bouncing around like the energizer bunny for some of other gigs

• Registered Users Posts: 36,348 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Thanks to those throwing up links to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Blackpitts

just read that the stage in Toronto has collapsed this afternoon, unfortunately 1 person died. :(

Advertisement