Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drink-Driver endangering others is beaten to death

1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

EarlERizer wrote: »
    Where is this murderer? a few posters have mentioned him now,I hope he's caught soon,murderers certainly do need to be put away! for a very long time!

If someone hammered one of your loved ones in the head and you died as a result of it I'm sure you'd call him a murderer too. He also said something along the lines that implied he hoped the victim died in hospital. Sounds like murder to me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Show Time wrote: »
    There are enough bully boy type drivers on the road(And this fella was not even Irish)so seeing one of them get a good smacking for acting the maggot might make a few of them think twice before acting the big man.

I got banned from the Dublin forum for calling Clontarf posh and people get away with posts like this. This thread should be locked and deleted in case someone related to this trial comes across it. Disgusting.

Show Time wrote: »
    There are enough bully boy type drivers on the road(And this fella was not even Irish)so seeing one of them get a good smacking for acting the maggot might make a few of them think twice before acting the big man.

Aha a Racist and a thug, well done man , yore ma must be proud :pac:

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    I can't believe people are actually defending this maniac.

not people, just the AH brain dead attention whores.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

If someone hammered one of your loved ones in the head and you died as a result of it I'm sure you'd call him a murderer too. He also said something along the lines that implied he hoped the victim died in hospital. Sounds like murder to me.

If someone hammered one of my loved ones in the head and I died as a result I think the gardai & forensics would have a job figuring out how it happened! I wouldnt be able to call that someone anything,I'd be died wouldn't I? :confused:

If you take the time to source and read as many reports on the case you'll find what happened was,when approached for questioning by the gardai he said "serves him right,I hope he dies" but then apologised for the stupid comment said in the heat of the moment! So if we want to take some of what he says so literally then we must also be willing to take ALL of what he says literally.
    I got banned from the Dublin forum for calling Clontarf posh and people get away with posts like this. This thread should be locked and deleted in case someone related to this trial comes across it. Disgusting.

Not defending what that poster has said,not in the slightest,for starters my fiancee is English,let the mods deal with racial comments as they see fit! But you cant go calling for threads to be closed because people are expressing opinions! That's ridiculous.

EarlERizer wrote: »
    If someone hammered one of my loved ones in the head and I died as a result I think the gardai & forensics would have a job figuring out how it happened! I wouldnt be able to call that someone anything,I'd be died wouldn't I? :confused:

If you take the time to source and read as many reports on the case you'll find what happened was,when approached for questioning by the gardai he said "serves him right,I hope he dies" but then apologised for the stupid comment said in the heat of the moment! So if we want to take some of what he says so literally then we must also be willing to take ALL of what he says literally.

Not defending what that poster has said,not in the slightest,for starters my fiancee is English,let the mods deal with racial comments as they see fit! But you cant go calling for threads to be closed because people are expressing opinions! That's ridiculous.

Your answer to everything is heat of the moment pfffftttt
    Rape......bah heat of the moment, didn't plan it.
    You need a brain enema lad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

RVP 11 wrote: »
    Your answer to everything is heat of the moment pfffftttt
    Rape......bah heat of the moment, didn't plan it.
    You need a brain enema lad

:D Your funny,I like you kiddo.

your a little intoxicated in the exubberance of your own verbosity but I like you for it!

As long as you don't hit me with a Hurley, we can be friends;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

/thread

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement