Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult Ballet!!

Options
  • 16-04-2012 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

So I had my first adult ballet class tonight. Feeling a bit overwhelmed to be honest!! My class were not "adult" really - at the grand old age of 26 I'd say I had a few years on most of them. Anyone start adult ballet aroundmy age and keep it up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 dancevive

Hey there,

I am running adult ballet classes in town, Monday and Thursday evenings. My class are mostly aged between 20-30 with the odd older/younger student. Most started with me last Sept and have kept it up, some of the beginners are doing the intermediate classes now too.

Keep it up it does get a lot easier as it gets more familiar!!!!!!!

If you are interested in classes pm me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭marvilly

dancevive wrote: »
    Hey there,

I am running adult ballet classes in town, Monday and Thursday evenings. My class are mostly aged between 20-30 with the odd older/younger student. Most started with me last Sept and have kept it up, some of the beginners are doing the intermediate classes now too.

Keep it up it does get a lot easier as it gets more familiar!!!!!!!

If you are interested in classes pm me :)

Hi Dancevive,
    Where do you run these classes? would love to take ballet up again!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭MsHarlotDeVille

Hi Dancevive, I would love to take up adult ballet classes. I'm a burlesque performer and want to work on my posture and flexibility, but have no ballet background. Do I need to have ballet experience for these classes?
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 dancevive

Hey guys,

The classes are on in the Liffey Trust Studios beside the O2 building on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays. The classes range from complete beginners to advanced, so no previous experience needed and you are welcome to join anytime!

If you would like more information you can e-mail me at dancevive@gmail.com

Thanks!

C

Advertisement