Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car boot sale midlands

Options
  • 16-04-2012 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

Hi, wondering if anyone knows of a decent car boot sale around. I'm moving abroad and want to get rid of clothes, DVDS, books etc, loads of bits and pieces too small to sell online. The Clara market doesn't seem to attract many car
    boot sellers from what I hear. I've also heard of a car boot sale in Portlaoise but don't think it's still on because the contact number is just ringing out all week. Cheers for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭The Scawgeen

There's some sort of promotion of the car boot section at Clara market at the moment, I've seen it advertised on a pickup truck. It on the website. Hope this helps. There's a car boot sale at the Huntsman outside Athy every Saturday.

www.clara-market.com

The Scawgeen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Longford Lass

Any further information on car boots going on around the midlands folks??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

What about the one in Longford town? Don't know if you can go just the once, but maybe you can find out. There was also supposed to be a big car boot sale in Athlone this summer - there's a thread in the westmeath forum about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 MrsTrimble

Hi I am new to these boards and not sure if i should have started a new thread but here goes:-

Can anyone recommend or suggest upcoming car boot sales in the region, I have been to Clara late last summer but it seemed to be more traders than anything. Have heard of one in Killare coming up once a month but wondered if there are any others, any advice welcome, thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

You could look into the Drum car boot sale just outside Athlone. Can find them on facebook as I'm not sure when it does be held.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Longford Lass

I've just heard about a car boot sale thats starting up in Tullamore on Sunday March 3rd and will take place every 2nd Sunday thereafter.
    On the grounds of the old Texas seemingly?
    Check out Tullamore car boot sale on facebook....

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

MrsTrimble wrote: »
    Hi I am new to these boards and not sure if i should have started a new thread but here goes:-

Can anyone recommend or suggest upcoming car boot sales in the region, I have been to Clara late last summer but it seemed to be more traders than anything. Have heard of one in Killare coming up once a month but wondered if there are any others, any advice welcome, thanks

The Simon Market in Tullamore could be good for you, you can hire a table there some saturdays, not completely of the dates/ prices but it's busy enough when it's on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 1 sound lad

Car Boot This Sunday 14/07/13 at Athlone Town Stadium,see Midlands Region Westmeath Section For details

• Registered Users Posts: 5 MrsTrimble

Thanks for that soundlad, will be checking this one out, especially in the sun :)

Advertisement