Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening oil deliveries

Options
  • 16-04-2012 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

Is there any company that delivers home heating oil in the evening (after 5:30)?

Do Naas Oil do it? I'm pretty sure that Emo can't specify the times.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭whoami1

Naas Oil/M50 Oil don't do evening deliveries, but they do deliver on a Saturday, which Emo don't do at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

Donadea oil are very flexible and friendly in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭bduffy

Cill Dara Oil have had my business (and delivered within 2 hours of calling last week) ever since McLoughlins in Newbridge left me high and dry.
    McLoughlins tried to deliver at 7:15 on a Saturday morning (I called on the previous Wednesday) but got no answer on the phone which wasn't by my bed.
    They then said it would be three days before they could get back to the area!
    Smaller providers give better service IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

bduffy wrote: »
    Smaller providers give better service IMO.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭ozypozy

Another vote for Cill Dara Oil here. Very efficient and it's a small business.

• Advertisement
Advertisement