Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Would you sell your sperm?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭NiallFH

Think you can get about €1000 for a donation:eek:

Bull****! I'm looking this up when I get home from work!! Lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Doc wrote: »
    Genuine question here: If I was to sell my sperm could the woman who uses it and has a child pursue me for child support and be entitled to it from me?
    grindle wrote: »
    No on the woman part/child support part, but from country to country the law varies on whether a child is able to seek you out or not, once 16/18 (depending on country).
    In those applicable, the agency or authority in charge will let you know if it's being sought, and you can choose whether or not it happens.

In Ireland it's possible for the child to find out through the courts who the father is, that's why IVF and all them generally get the sperm from Denmark where the law offers protection to the father.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

I wonder how much I would get for my "Love" sock that has been stuffed behind my pillow for seven years now. It has the same tensile strength as steel at this stage..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Schorpio

I'll give you my sperm - in exchange for the ride..... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

What's the price for a donation these days? Imagine the amount of money boardsies have literally let slip through their fingers over the years.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

I could be making money hand over fist?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

I'm literally pi$$ing money away!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Hate to break it to ye lads, but most of you probably wouldn't make the cut as a donor. But if you feel like giving it a shot post your:

Occuptation
    Talents/Hobbies
    College details
    Full health background
    Details of sexual history (STDs etc)
    Family history of illnesses
    Ages of parents and grandparents at death and cause of death
    Number of siblings
    Ages and sexes of existing kids
    Height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, skin tone
    Baby photo (about 2 years old).
    And the reason you want to be a donor

And after all that, we'll call you in and give you the full bloodwork and check up, following which if anyone wants you you'll get about 100 bucks per vial (and all medical expenses for the cost of screening your swimmers for defects and diseases you weren't aware of).

Still interested?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,816 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

So your kid will end up like Anders Breivnik!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Hate to break it to ye lads, but most of you probably wouldn't make the cut as a donor. But if you feel like giving it a shot post your:

Occuptation
    Talents/Hobbies
    College details
    Full health background
    Details of sexual history (STDs etc)
    Family history of illnesses
    Ages of parents and grandparents at death and cause of death
    Number of siblings
    Ages and sexes of existing kids
    Height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, skin tone
    Baby photo (about 2 years old).
    And the reason you want to be a donor

And after all that, we'll call you in and give you the full bloodwork and check up, following which if anyone wants you you'll get about 100 bucks per vial (and all medical expenses for the cost of screening your swimmers for defects and diseases you weren't aware of).

Still interested?

and what are they gonna do if I lie on the form?

bring the baby back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

BBDBB wrote: »
    and what are they gonna do if I lie on the form?

bring the baby back?

That's what the screening/meeting you in person is all about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Does anyone know the going rate for ova? Some of us could team up and offer a discounted 'his and her' package.

Someone may as well use them:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭flanders1979

I would throw in the ride for free therefore cutting out the middleman to save costs in these tough times

I suppose i would seriously consider it, but only if i knew the buyer and trusted them, sure they could clone me if i weren't carefull.

Oh and boardsies, if you are going to sell it on Adverts or Done deal, please blank out the stain for your safety.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

Dont have any.

• Advertisement
Advertisement