Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e-Liquid

• 16-04-2012 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭

Hey all, looking for some suggestions for better e-liquid!

I've only started to vape, off the smokes a week without any hassel using the 11mg USA mix http://www.thebestshop.eu/standard-eliquid-pg-/-vg/10ml-eliquid-pg/prod_99.html .

I'm still finding it heavy on the chest, especially if I've been out drinking its almost as bad as the actual smokes!

Is this to be expected or is there something else out there that might help get my lungs back in PWO!

Thanks!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

prettys sure 11mg eliquid shouldnt be giving you that kind of an effect
    Thebestshop standard juices are dekang, which are also stocked by a fair amount of the other irish sites

try the liqua range of juices from thebestshop

or irishvapers.ie white label juices, 4-5 euro for a 10ml bottle

maybe try some of thebestshops 100% vg liquids, you might have a slight intolerance for pg (pg and vg are two of the bases used in eliquids, propelyne glycol and vegetable glycerin. pg carries flavour better and i think has a harsher throat hit, vg gives better and thicker vapour) although mostly when I hear about pg intolerance it's skin reactions.. spots, rashes that kinda thing.

and its also possible that it's just your body getting used to not smoking and to vaping and having to do both at the same time, maybe in a couple of weeks it wont happen at all

i suppose the main thing to check would be getting the 100% vg juice and if it doesnt happen anymore then you can be reasonably convinced it's an issue you have with pg. that doesnt mean you have to avoid pg entirely, you might just have to find juices with a higher vg% than the dekang (which are 75% pg, 25% vg iirc)

unless someone else here knows exactly what's going on, you'll probably just have to figure it out by trial and error

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Zangetsu

Thanks man, its a start anyway! Much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Sue Zanna

Just wondering if your issue resolved itself as I have the same problem but i was off fags for a year so its not my lungs healing as a lot of people claim.

Advertisement