Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Acrylic Nails :) & Gel

• 17-04-2012 12:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi, I am Starting This Thread For People Who Love Getting Their Acrylic or Gel Nails Done You Can post Up Pics of your Nails .

This is Also For People Who Actually Apply Acrylic or Gel Nails, you can Share Tips or Talk About doing them.....

Im Going to start this Thread by putting up a pic of a set of Acrylic Nails i done recently , :)

101_1414.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I haven't had gel nails in years as they've ruined my nails but from your picture there the nails look extremely close to the nail sides and cuticles. Isn't that supposed to be bad for your nail?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭somegirl2009

I haven't had gel nails in years as they've ruined my nails but from your picture there the nails look extremely close to the nail sides and cuticles. Isn't that supposed to be bad for your nail?
    no its not exactly bad for your nails but may cause lifting, when wearing acrylics or gel nails its always important to use cutical oil every day this is to nourish the natural nail underneath.also make sure that when you want to remove them that it is done properly and the last thing i would recommend is to use a nail treatment after you get your set removed. did you do any of these when you used to have gels?

Advertisement