Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Red mist moments

• 17-04-2012 12:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭

We haven't had one of these threads in at least three days. :D

It's guards not gaurds. :mad: I hate reading a post and trying to get my mental tongue around pronouncing that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Gee Bag

Or if your an RTE news reader its Gourds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,360 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Feck the proper spelling brigade. Witout spellin mistakes we wudn't need microsoft word, which means lots more dead chilldren cause Bill Gates wud have onely been able to donate half as much munny.

Bad Spellin saves lives!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Feck the proper spelling brigade. Witout spellin mistakes we wudn't need microsoft word, which means lots more dead chilldren cause Bill Gates wud have onely been able to donate half as much munny.

Bad Spellin saves lives!!!

I agree. Fillantrippy rules.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

My head hurts...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Try some green tea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

You mean like....period farts? Or blarts as I like call them.

Yeah that's right. I can join in with the juvenality of this toilet humour forum too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Owen_S wrote: »

I think that only applied when you're making a pointed reference rather than general bitchery. :P I could be wrong but I'm usually not. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,202 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

WindSock wrote: »
    You mean like....period queefs? Or blarts as I like call them.

Yeah that's right. I can join in with the juvenality of this toilet humour forum too.

FYP.

If you are going to do it do it right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

It's guards not gaurds. :mad: I hate reading a post and trying to get my mental tongue around pronouncing that.

I think people who care about things like this on here are dull and pedantic. :P I could be wrong but I’m generally not.:D

• Advertisement

FYP.

If you are going to do it do it right.

This is true. Is the a blueef then?

Doc wrote: »
    I think people who care about things like this on here are dull and pedantic. :P I could be wrong but I’m generally not.:D

I've read your posts. You generally are wrong but just find it difficult to admit to it. :P:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,202 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

WindSock wrote: »
    This is true. Is the a blueef then?

If it is coming out blue there may be a bigger issue at hand...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

I've read your posts. You generally are wrong but just find it difficult to admit to it. :P:D

It took you 5min to read 2239 posts... are you Johnny 5?

If it is coming out blue there may be a bigger issue at hand...

A royal pain in the gee.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,582 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I got so angry at grammar on line that the the OED inserted "Theiyere're" as a real word in theiyre're book of real words.

Doc wrote: »
    It took you 5min to read 2239 posts... are you Johnny 5?

Not Johnny anybody. I just have excellent recall for people and their posts. ;)

Advertisement