Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LF Late Night Raiding guild

Options
  • 17-04-2012 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Hey guys.

Im currently working a horrible shift at work, usually until 10pm.. :(

So i am really looking for a Late night raiding guild.

My current guild, wel we ran DS 25man until we cleared it(long time ago now), took a weeks break to clear our heads and then started on Heroic DS.
    We came back from the break only to find out that the officers to decided to attack Heroic DS with a 10man team. So really this left us with really nothing to do but wait until we had heroic content on farm or at least until the 10man team got 7/8 and got stuck and wanted to do 25man.

So right now, im back playing wow after a little break and i really want to raid, but due to my shift at work im finding it hard to do so.
    Does anyone know of any Late night guild's that are currently doing heroic Content on the Alliance side?

Even as much as i hate the wait times.. Outlands , anything here?

Or maybe another option, a last option hopefully.. would anyone be interested in setting up a Late night guild with me , and starting straight into heroic content? Obviously you would have to have the gear, but anything i392 and up would do..

Cheers, quick replies would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

My old Guild on Eonar is a late night raiding guild that starts at 10-10:30pm. Great bunch of guy's and very well run. Just say Nukemee recommended you. http://ah.wowstead.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Akarinn

Cheers, il look into that.

When the site was loading there , i saw "After Hours" and thought, surely he wasn't in the real "After Hours"..? 8/8 25man progression..

But, this guild on Eonar is Currently 4/8 so it would be nice to help out on progression where possible.

I will get onto them in-game about their guild, and also mention your name if they asked who sent me. Thanks,

p.s Any other guilds people may know of would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

The Guild master is now Keiles he's Italian, nice guy usually comes online around 9:30pm before the raid starts. I haven't played WoW in over a year but they'll know me because I was an officer in After hour. Their progression isn't as far as other guilds because a lot of them, like me, will be older and have families and live's, but love the game. If you want hard core, I think After hours on Silvermoon is were you want to look.

Advertisement