Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm pregnant, I think!!!

Options
  • 17-04-2012 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I'm going unregistered for this one cause I'm a regular poster and my partner is away (don't want to finding out this way...) have to tell someone though, not due my period until the end of the week and had a feeling also not careful at all this month. Did a first response a few hours ago and yep! two lines ahhhhhh!!! not sure what to think even

Have a clear blue digital to do in the morning, think I'm in shock but still don't believe it...if tomorrow its positive I'll be terrified (and happy of course :))

Anyway will let y'all know how I get on...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Congratulations!!!! Exciting stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

congratulations let us know how it goes for you :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭pushki

Yey ! So exciting!!! Best of luck with your test:-)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

How did it go?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks all!!

Two clearblue pregnancy tests, one yesterday morn and the other last night both of them 'Pregnant 1 - 2'

Now just terrified it won't be there next week!!! Crazy how it was unplanned and so quickly so wanted...it'll be a December baby :) off to the doctor next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

Congrats, and best of luck with the next 9 months..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

congratulations, and best of luck with everything x

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭cocoemma

EXCITING... CONGRATS EEEKKKK...... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Congrats!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭notsobusy

So exciting!!! Congrats :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭sleepytrees

Congratulations :D

It's mad how in shock you feel when you see the clear blue and then terrified that pregnancy won't stick! I had the exact same feeling. Did a clear blue, got 1-2 in complete shock but terrified when I went to doctor in case it was a negative. When I did go to the Doctor her pregnancy test came up negative but I knew it was wrong. Had such a strong feeling I was pregnant. Kept taking Folic Acid and three weeks later it was a positive in doctors. I was just way too early.
    I'm due in November! Happy pregnancy :D

Advertisement