Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem with my hotmail

Options
  • 17-04-2012 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭

i logged onto my hotmail and it told me it was blocked and tells me

"Your account has been blocked
    Why are you seeing this?
    Someone may have used your account to send out a lot of junk messages (or something else that violates the Windows Live Terms of Service).
    We're here to help you get your account back.
    What do you need to do?
    We'll walk you through a few steps to verify that you own the account, then have you change your password in case someone else has been accessing your account. It should only take a few minutes and then you'll be unblocked and on your way.
    We've cleaned your account settings
    Often customers get here because someone else has access to your account and are using it without your knowledge to send spam. To protect you and your contacts, we've removed any Hotmail auto-replies or linked accounts you may have had."

i followed the password reset link and selected customer support, i filled in all the details and sent it to my other account, got an email straight away on that account saying my account was verified and i only needed to change my password,

when i changed it and logged in again before i could access my mail it asked my to type in the characters in the box (just to stop automated spam) when i entered it this popped up
    "403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
    You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied."

i tried a couple of times but no success im hoping someone can help me

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

sorry just solved it had to close my browser and reopen it :o
    ye can delete this thread

Advertisement