Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can anyone tell me where to buy this Men's Blazer?

• 17-04-2012 1:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭

The blazer in the picture is a Tommy Hilfiger but despite emailing them and emailing the book it appeared it, neither have replied. Goggling Tommy Hilfiger Check Blazer, Gingham Blazer, patterned blazer.... no hits, only unrelated items.

Anyone know a good way of finding out where to get it or how to ascertain the correct catalogue number for it or anything?

Originally appeared on page 71 of Details: Style guide for men if thats any help.

Thanks for any pointers - I'd even take a link to a very similar jacket if anyone can find one!

checkblazerhilfiger.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

The jacket isn't gingham, it is Madras check. That said, I found this - Hilfiger Izod jacket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

Thanks for that link indeed - and searching with the correct description now is certainly giving me options - thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭ladhrann

Its a large-scale plaid check. If you can't find it, any decent made-to-measure outfit with a cloth book or tailor would have a similar pattern.

Advertisement