Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arizona Cardinals Trade Block

Options
  • 17-04-2012 4:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

Name Age OVR POS

Dez Bryant 23 90 WR

Brandon Marshall 28 95 WR

Mark Ingram 22 88 HB

Bradley Fletcher 25 82 CB

Daryn Colledge 30 81 LG

Corey Mays 22 77 HB

I would only trade one of either Bryan or Marshall, both very similar players and both very good receivers. Mark Ingram is a very good running back, not used much mainly because of deangelo getting all the ball. Same can be said for CB fletcher and Colledge but do a great job when starting.

I was not sure about waiting for progressions, but i will not be able to trade until the play offs are over anyways, is there any chance i can hold out for progressions? I have a deal basically done with Raoul but if it comes down to Mays progressing a lot then the deal can be swiped? I never mentioned this to Raoul, because i rushed into saying swap and i apologise for bringing it up now.

Also, all of my draft picks are available!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

i'd be interested in your CB if anything on my trade block interests you?

You waking up early to study?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Interested in your CB Bradley Fletcher, you never mentioned what you're looking for.
    Have a look at Bengals block see if anything works

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Shane just on your point, personally until a trade is complete I think you can change your mind. We may have rules on this though.. Santry input needed! Even if we don't I suppose it could be considered bad form as the player you're trading with may miss out on your player or other players due to being in talks with you and then have you change your mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I'm sorry lads but if both sides have agreed to a trade and nothing was said about progressions then it is binding. That trade would be completed before the progressions anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I'm interested in Bryant...is there anyone of intrest to you at the Rams?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

What would it take to prize away clay matthews?

Double trade? Bryant 90 and Ingram 88 for Clay Matthews 96 and your RT Bitten 83?

Just a proposition of course.

I'd throw in a draft pick too!

A Matthews trade would cost me my job, the fans adore him. Really though that trade would leave me no RT and I have a similar player to ingram in Mathews who is A and going to progress(hopefully). Bryant for Avant and 3rd pick?

Avant and 3rd pick for Bryant is not realistic.

For the Fletcher i'll most likely need a LB or someone on O Line i'll sort it out after exams.

SantryRed wrote: »
    I'm sorry lads but if both sides have agreed to a trade and nothing was said about progressions then it is binding. That trade would be completed before the progressions anyways.

Can you not trade after progressions? I see one or two trade blocks already mentioning not trading until after progressions, is it not allowed?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Shane.C wrote: »
    Can you not trade after progressions? I see one or two trade blocks already mentioning not trading until after progressions, is it not allowed?

You are allowed

• Advertisement

Avant and 3rd pick for Bryant is not realistic.

For the Fletcher i'll most likely need a LB or someone on O Line i'll sort it out after exams.
    Yeah you are right, i may rebid after progressions

Looking at both Empacher's and BigBadRob's trade blocks there is one player from BigBadRob's trade block that would interest me in trading CB Fletcher. However, Empacher, your trade block does highlight my ROLB problem with Harrison but i don't think i would have the trading power to get him, unless of course you would accept Flecther 82 overall CB and an amount of draft picks seeing as im making all of them available!

BigBadRob = I'll trade you Fletcher for Chad Greenway and a Draft pick of choice.

Just to make things easier these are my primary positions of choice:

RT
    ROLB
    LOLB
    LE
    C
    DT

In that order starting with RT as number 1 and so on.

I'm willing to offer a 1st round pick and DT Broderick Bunkley who has got me 8 sacks so far this year and is 79 overall, for a DT!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

How about Brad Mester C A pot, 311 6'2''

Key Stats

Run Block Run 89 Block strength 89 Run Block Footwork 87
    Pass Block 80 Bkick Strength 84 Pass Block Footwork 75
    Impact Blocking 83 awareness 94 strength 87

Unfortunately Jame Harrison is gone to Dallas.

how does Mester and my fourth pick, for your first and third pick?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Looking at both Empacher's and BigBadRob's trade blocks there is one player from BigBadRob's trade block that would interest me in trading CB Fletcher. However, Empacher, your trade block does highlight my ROLB problem with Harrison but i don't think i would have the trading power to get him, unless of course you would accept Flecther 82 overall CB and an amount of draft picks seeing as im making all of them available!

BigBadRob = I'll trade you Fletcher for Chad Greenway and a Draft pick of choice.

Would do my LOLB Peterson for Fletcher straight up.
    Even with your first and Fletcher, wouldn't be enough for me to give up Greenway, mainly cos you'll be picking so low in the round and unlikely to get a starter that late.

Updated Trade Block

Blaine Gabbert QB A Potential 84 OVR

Elvis Dumervill RE Potential A 95 OVR

MLB, LOLB, Centre or Deep Threat WR

Elvis Dumervill RE Rated 95 an elite is sadly on the Block!

It will take a very good offer to prize him away!

I'm in need of a MLB, LOLB or C

I've got LOLB Martez Wilson available: rated 80, only 23, A Potential.

What would you want for him? I've got Applewhite at ROLB at 78 so its not of major concern.

• Advertisement

Bradley Fletcher? CB Rated 80.

I'd prefer to keep Fletcher as my next CB rating is in the 60's.

I'll give you Wilhite too. 72 rated CB.

Sorry, wouldn't be interested i need to have 3 good CB's, turnovers wins games so i can't weaken that. Especially with my DB's ball hawk ability.

Throw a 2nd rounder in too.

Tempting but im gonna have to decline again. It's the final year of this franchise and draft picks that are not first round wouldn't be useful in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Still interested in Stinchcomb?

I would be, but who would you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Are you looking for a centre, I have Rodney Hudson 82 pot A age 23, Would offer you him plus Quan Sturdivant MLB 77 for Vilma?

• Advertisement

Can't seem to trade Dumervil 95 for a lower rated LB at all in this years off season so Vilma isn't going anywhere. Thanks anyways man.

Advertisement