Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arizona Cardinals Trade Block

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Shane.C wrote: »
    Can't seem to trade Dumervil 95 for a lower rated LB at all in this years off season so Vilma isn't going anywhere. Thanks anyways man.

I'll give you Fujita(77) for Dumervil...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Can't seem to trade Dumervil 95 for a lower rated LB at all in this years off season so Vilma isn't going anywhere. Thanks anyways man.

ROLB Chad Greenway for Dumervil?

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

I'll give you Fujita(77) for Dumervil...

:pac: My previous post was in anger at not getting a 90 rated LB for a 95 rated best of a D linemen. Titan's offer is a mockery:pac:

I've upgraded at ROLB already, thanks anyways man.

I'm willing to give up all my Draft picks. For a good Centre im willing to give up up to 4 draft picks, im desperate:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Talk to me shane ive got two both in the mid 80's

• Advertisement

I'll offer my 3 first draft picks for Daniel.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'm willing to give up all my Draft picks. For a good Centre im willing to give up up to 4 draft picks, im desperate:pac:

Talk to the Raiders.. they've got Pouncey

i'll take that

I've waited this long to get a C so i'm gonna wait for raiders to get back to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Talk to the Raiders.. they've got Pouncey

Give the Redskins a shout too. Nerd has Mangold (the best centre in the game) available.

• Advertisement

I've waited this long to get a C so i'm gonna wait for raiders to get back to me.

Draft in 7hrs 20mins. for very time the clock passes 12 my offer changes

RAIDERS and REDSKINS reply quick!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

While you wait I've sent you a PM!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Hi mate,

I might be interested in your RE Red Bryant (OVR 79).

Anything on my roster you'd be interested in of around the same rating for him?

Need a RT or OLB but your LOLB is your only one and your right OLB's are rated too high and too low in order for a fair trade.

Advertisement