Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Download - Soundgarden - Live To Rise

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

As above, Soundgarden's new single "Live To Rise" is free for download on iTunes today.

http://smarturl.it/sapiTunes

Not a referral URL or my link, this is the URL that was distributed with the mailing list.

downloaded directly onto my iphone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭doxy

Nice one, I really liked 'Black Rain'....can't wait for the album!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭yllw.ldbttr

Looking forward to Chris Cornell in Dublin in June, hoping Soundgarden will make an Irish date this summer as well but it's not looking good.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Can't access iTunes from work, have to wait till I get home :( Is it any good? Also, is it new new or Black Rain style "NOS" new

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭doxy

Banjo wrote: »
    Can't access iTunes from work, have to wait till I get home :( Is it any good? Also, is it new new or Black Rain style "NOS" new

Probably too early to judge after just a couple of listens, but so far I am a bit disappointed. It doesn't sound 'NOS' like Black Rain. I was really hoping their new album would sound like badmotorfinger and earlier, just have to wait and see I suppose.

• Advertisement
Advertisement