Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to study

Options
  • 17-04-2012 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Sitting professional exams in June and am starting study leave now. Wondering if anyone knows anywhere good to study in the city? I went into NUIG for a look there, because I used to always study in random classrooms and that for college exams, but loads of them in IT and Cairnes building were locked and general study areas were wedged.

Does anyone know what the public library in Augustine Street is like for studying, and how much it is to join? The only trhing putting me off that is that it only opens at 11, but if that's what I was stuck with it would have to do!

Don't want to study in my apartment because I want to keep my study area and my relaxing area as far apart as possible!!! :D But seems like I might be running out of ideas...

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 YeahiKnow

Hey..:)
    The only place I can think of really is the public library aswell. It's nice and quiet most of the time but I'd bring earphones just in case cause from what i've found it can get kind of loud at times. It costs 5euro to become a member or 2euro if your a student/unemployed. But I don't think you even need to be a member if your just going in there to sit down, I think you just need one if you want to take books out:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Why not study at home?

Advertisement