Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which network and phone?

Options
  • 17-04-2012 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me. I am looking at getting a smartphone have a very old nokia at the minute! I want to be able use it for the internet at home as I have no broadband. I'm thinking of the iphone4s or the galaxy s2 - am siding toward the samsung at the moment. Which is generally better?
    Also I was looking at bill pay plan with three, but since reading about problems people are having with them lately I really don't know now. As well the contract is 24 months which is long enough if they end up being terrible.
    I am in North Tipp so who would be the best network reception?
    Sorry for the rambling message, just wondering what my better options are?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

I am with 3 with a Galaxy S2. Get a prepaid sim if you can and test out the network for yourself.

You may want to hold off for a bit though as the new Samsung S3 could be on the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 keltip

thanks, I checked on the other websites by my address and vodafone has no mobile broadband connection and o2 is not much. My sister lives close by and has 3g modem and says her coverage is fine. So its probably just whether to risk them now what with the problems some people seem to be having with them.

Advertisement