Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair Play!

Options
  • 17-04-2012 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭

Fair play Eircom,

You have a nice new network, I moved out from Three last week, and I am impressed with the speeds I get over 3G
    http://www.speedtest.net/iphone/243096469.png

On 3 I was gettings 0.01 mbs.

I will deffo be recommending E-Mobile!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

DJMG92 wrote: »
    Fair play Eircom,

You have a nice new network, I moved out from Three last week, and I am impressed with the speeds I get over 3G
    http://www.speedtest.net/iphone/243096469.png

On 3 I was gettings 0.01 mbs.

I will deffo be recommending E-Mobile!

Hi DJMG92
    great to hear this and thanks for posting to our thread.Just to let you know if you should have any query or issue in the future just let us know and we can chase for you.
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭DJMG92

Hi Tony,

I actually have one question!

I have my voicemail turned off, however I would still like to receive the "who called you" text message when my phone is turned off / out of signal.

What is the number I have to forward to to enable this?

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

DJMG92 wrote: »
    Hi Tony,

I actually have one question!

I have my voicemail turned off, however I would still like to receive the "who called you" text message when my phone is turned off / out of signal.

What is the number I have to forward to to enable this?

Hi DJMG92
    if you PM me your mobile and PIN I can arrange this for you.
    Tony

Advertisement