Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

discount code for irish rail

Options
  • 17-04-2012 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

hi does anyone know todays discount code for Irish rail, Have been searching everywhere and cannot find it. I know they come out on Tues and Sat and need to book a train for 6 people for Sat. Any help would be brilliant as any savings we can make on the trip would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

I think O2 stopped doing them last week, they announced it on their twitter page :(

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭skate22

Hi
    Thanks for that, I know the code came out for last Sat so that may have been the last one. Typical just my luck, Thanks anyway :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Still no code, looks like our days or discounts on IR are gone for now. Thanks to all those who ever posted them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

the one time i go to use it... :(

Ah well,so much for trying to save the few bob :) just my luck to try to get the code on the same day they stop doing them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭kat151283

FB1350 25% off saw it on thier fb page

kat151283 wrote: »
    FB1350 25% off saw it on thier fb page

hi thanks you very much for that and 25% is brilliant. u have just saved each of us 14 euro which all adds up and will go towards our night out in Dublin on Sat.

Cheers :D

Advertisement