Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diffuser Covers for Florescent Lights in an Office

Options
  • 17-04-2012 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask about this or not, but here goes.

I am trying to source some light diffuser covers some square florescent (with 4 bulbs) light fittings in our office. A couple of people have complained that the lights above their desk are too bright and I am looking to get some diffusers installed on the offending light fixtures.

Does anyone know of anywhere that supplies these or have any ideas?

The current light fittings have the polishes metal louvre-type diffusers on them.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭hunglikeaflee

Try Phibsboro Electrical Wholesale. 01 8682033.

I got some 600x600mm there last week. They did fit my fittings but I am sure they wont fit all.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

a 600 by 600 prismatic duffuser is approx 9.00 euro but will depend on the wholesaler you go to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 bobby brown

Hi,for office use you need a cat 2 reflector,well you used to when I was doing
    commercial installations some years ago.
    Cheers

Advertisement