Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

haribo party pack - 30 mini bags

• 17-04-2012 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

for only 50c in Penneys in Wilton.

Great thing to see when organising a birthday party this weekend!

Got 5 bags but there were dozens more in a basket directly in front of you when you walk in - the basket said 50c in large friendly letters, the bags were marked 2.50 but they scanned at 50c.

Jelly city in my house!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Was surprised to see that they were still there today:) Loads of people were getting 2/3 bags as they passed so they must have a big container of them out the back or something! Got 3 bags of the party mix and they also had a good few baskets around the shop of Tangfastics, sour cherries, some milkshake sweets, Maoam stripes (my fav!, only got 2 bags of these as I am on a diet:o) also for 50c.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Zynks

Nice deal! I wonder if that deal is available in Dublin. Have a kids party in 10 days.

Advertisement