Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rams Trade Block

Options
  • 17-04-2012 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭

Rams will most likely trade only after progression unless I really like the offer. There will be more added later but certain to be up for grabs are.

Jason Avant WR 80 - B 93 Catch in traffic and 87 catching.
    Jermaine Gresham TE - A 89 Catching and 89 Spectular catch
    Renaldo Hill SS 75 B
    Craig Steltz SS 73 C
    M. Bosher P 75 B
    C. Procter LG 72 C
    Reshad Jones FS 72 C
    S. Satele C 77 C and a hairy beast!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

What would you want for your TE?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

What exactly are you looking for man?
    Could offer you an upgrade at HB, ROLB, C if you're interested.

Not on your block, but would be interested in CB Jimmy Smith, DT Phil Taylor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Big Phil will only go for someone like SUH! McClain maybe could go 83 B. Smith I don't see me trading him as he's quality. I need a decent C and a reserve RT. If the TE goes I'll need another.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Ok, I could offer my back up TE and a 2nd round pick. I could also throw in Eric Young or Pashos at RT to provide some depth for you there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Is Jimmy Smith available?

• Advertisement

Sir Desmond Clark is too old man possible retiree, Neal maybe, but a finley/gresham TE couple would be deadly!:p This one is a waiter...

madalig12 wrote: »
    Sir Desmond Clark is too old man possible retiree, Neal maybe, but a finley/gresham TE couple would be deadly!:p This one is a waiter...

could do something else...

Ah I dunno, I dont see much i'd take off ya..

Vick is available but Smith is not.

Sorry man I meant for your TE, what else would you want for him?

Sorry man I meant for your TE, what else would you want for him?[/Quote]
    I know you did, someone else asked about smith. I will hold Gresham till aftrr playoffs to see how people progress.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Is Percy Harvin available?

Actually what would you want for vick?

Actually what would you want for vick?

All offers for Vick will be considered, but remember he's a top QB (in the right hands).

Harvin is injured atm but will be back for next season. He's almost certain to be a keeper unless I get a great offer. There's always Avant...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Rams I want Pat Angerer, your backup LOLB. What do you want from me? I have 3 second round picks by the way so I'd give you 2 if you like drafting. Looking at your roster it's probably my favourite in the whole league so I'm sure you know a thing or 2 about drafting.

Well the only player you have that I like in Pouncey at C, I like Angerer, he hasn't played much cos Claybaby has his spot but he'll still progress cos he's an A, I seem to have a shed load of A players so i'm kinda sitting it out for now. The picks wouldn't be good for me short term is what we're dealing with here. Also there was a handling where it only allows parties of 8 so if you weren't in with someone who had ur pick you couldn't tell them in time who to pick so I don't like having others picks. :o
    Get back to me after progression and there's a chance I'll deal on angerer.

How about Pouncey for Angerer and Nwaneri? I can move Nwaneri to center and you can move Pouncey or Wood to guard.

Nah that's no good for me, too big a hit at guard. Two 80+ for a 90+ and i don't even think that C is important but I was trying to improve it anyway...maybe i'll draft one.

Center not important? It's the most important position on the line. The center has to get a block on every single play. Some plays go away from tackles/guards, but centers, no. Pouncey's going to be 99 after progressions too, while Nwaneri has pretty much lived up to his potential.

And 2 80+ for one 90+ is a very cheeky way of putting it. It's the best center in the league for a backup LOLB and a RG who isn't that far ahead of his backup.

matthew8 wrote: »
    Center not important? It's the most important position on the line. The center has to get a block on every single play. Some plays go away from tackles/guards, but centers, no. Pouncey's going to be 99 after progressions too, while Nwaneri has pretty much lived up to his potential.

I was looking at your roster there and this deal would be very good for you, sewing up two problem positions in one fell swoop, but it would leave me without a decent RG....still it is tempting....whose second round picks have you got?

• Advertisement

I was looking at your roster there and this deal would be very good for you, sewing up two problem positions in one fell swoop, but it would leave me without a decent RG....still it is tempting....whose second round picks have you got?

I have the Bengals, Titans and mine. If the Bills and Colts win that's like 20-22 or something. The first round pick's also on the table.

I think guard is a position that can be played by many offensive linemen. There's talk of a Ravens left tackle moving to LG next season in the real NFL, and our backup center filled in there last year.

Gimme your best offer.

Gimme your best offer.

I have to know what you're looking for. I'll tell you what I want: Pat Angerer. What I'm willing to sacrifice: An offensive line downgrade/draft picks. What do you want? You have to realise that if I'm getting a right guard but I'm giving up Pouncey I may be solving right guard but I have no other center so it's not like the trades tilted in my favour. I'd do Pat Angerer for a first rounder or 3 second rounders or I'd do him and Nwaneri for Pouncey.

What's the maximum I'm willing to give up? I don't know. But I will have at least one of Pouncey and a first round pick at the end of this.

I have to know what you're looking for. I'll tell you what I want: Pat Angerer. What I'm willing to sacrifice: An offensive line downgrade/draft picks. What do you want? You have to realise that if I'm getting a right guard but I'm giving up Pouncey I may be solving right guard but I have no other center so it's not like the trades tilted in my favour. I'd do Pat Angerer for a first rounder or 3 second rounders or I'd do him and Nwaneri for Pouncey.

What's the maximum I'm willing to give up? I don't know. But I will have at least one of Pouncey and a first round pick at the end of this.

Obviously I'm trying to get maximum value for myself to so just have to find the middle ground. Would you deal on..Angerer for your 1st round pick, and your second round pick?

Obviously I'm trying to get maximum value for myself to so just have to find the middle ground. Would you deal on..Angerer for your 1st round pick, and your second round pick?

I've never heard of any backup LOLB going for a first and second rounder, but..... there's a first time for everything. Deal. I know in my heart you're definitely getting the better deal on paper, but damn I love this Angerer guy.

EDIT: And bear in mind part of the reason for accepting this trade is because it seems like a very Raiders trade.

I've never heard of any backup LOLB going for a first and second rounder, but..... there's a first time for everything. Deal. I know in my heart you're definitely getting the better deal on paper, but damn I love this Angerer guy.

Deal it is...I hope he turns out to be a superstar for you. I'll PM you nearer the time with a list of what/who I'd like you to draft for me. Cheers:)

Also I'm chuckling at how late this wrangle has gone on and also at how many CB's you have...9...I have four an I thought that was plenty.:D

Now I can reveal why I am mad about this guy Angerer. What a player. Run stuffer, pass defender. Just what the doctor ordered. 92 tackle. 80 zone coverage. Stats show him to be intelligent enough too. Right now it's looking like I will retain 5 of last year's starters on defense, while also throwing out a ton of the offense for new guys who suit my team better. Hopefully this doesn't blow up in my face.

Also I'm chuckling at how late this wrangle has gone on and also at how many CB's you have...9...I have four an I thought that was plenty.:D

I had to throw some of them out but the website isn't picking it up. Allen's retiring too I think.

• Advertisement

Now I can reveal why I am mad about this guy Angerer. What a player. Run stuffer, pass defender. Just what the doctor ordered. 92 tackle. 80 zone coverage. Stats show him to be intelligent enough too. Right now it's looking like I will retain 5 of last year's starters on defense, while also throwing out a ton of the offense for new guys who suit my team better. Hopefully this doesn't blow up in my face.

I don't envy you doing all these trades. I seen his stats, I've the mighty Clay Matthews so now all I gotta do is get someone for him to train again!!

Advertisement