Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Simon Cowell and Dannii Minogue had an affair!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,979 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So that is why she got the job on X Factor :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭actuallylike

Are you sure they were going out with anyone at the time? Which would make it an 'affair'? I think they were both single actually but hey 'Man and Woman have morally justified relationship' doesn't have the same ooomph as your typical tabloid headline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Yeah was very surprised at this one...
    Didn't see that at all..
    I'm very surprised it didn't come out back when it was happening in 2008 with all the media attention the x factor gets.

Poor dani, shes had it rough. not a huge fan, But watch her interview with Piers Morgan and taught she came accross nice

Are you sure they were going out with anyone at the time? Which would make it an 'affair'? I think they were both single actually but hey 'Man and Woman have morally justified relationship' doesn't have the same ooomph as your typical tabloid headline.

they weren't both single at the time.
    Simon was engaged and she was seeing someone.

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    they weren't both single at the time.
    Simon was engaged and she was seeing someone.

From the article
    "Simon was on his own at the time and she was on her own too."

• Advertisement

From the article

apologies, didn't even read the posted link...

I read different in another paper the other day :rolleyes:

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    apologies, didn't even read the posted link...

I read different in another paper the other day :rolleyes:

No bother, sure the mtv website isn't exactly Woodward and Bernstein. Point is, everyone should take any stories from theses sites with a pinch of salt. They are not there to report the news, they will distort stories to add scandal but I'm sure everyone knows this already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,778 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Pointless made up stories. Simon is not into women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

He picked the right sister is all I can say.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭handsomecake

id take the minogues like i take the stairs..........................2 at a time.id smash the heart and soul out of them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Can't see the story here or the problem it's good publicity for both of them. It's not like anyone cares if they were sleeping together.

hondasam wrote: »
    Can't see the story here or the problem it's good publicity for both of them. It's not like anyone cares if they were sleeping together.

It wont hurt or do damage to Simon but I think Danni's imagine and career might suffer because of it

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4264221/Simon-has-small-penis-syndrome.html

Sharon Osbourne on Simon Cowell
    He Has Small-Penis Syndrome

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Tulisa's tape last week, now Cowell and Dannii Minogue's "affair" this week. SyCo is really starting early on the X-Factor publicity this year....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lulu Walsh comments
    “They were always very flirty and there was always chemistry between them," Walsh said. I remember thinking at the time that Simon was always staring at her chest. His eyes would always be on her t*ts, never anywhere else."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It wont hurt or do damage to Simon but I think Danni's imagine and career might suffer because of it

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4264221/Simon-has-small-penis-syndrome.html

Sharon Osbourne on Simon Cowell

Not that i'm a fan of Cowell..........but Sharon Osbourne has Sharon Osbourne syndrome.

Yes, i know, her mother was distant, her father was a thug, but she's a vile vile woman.

Advertisement