Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCVP QUESTION

• 17-04-2012 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

hi, i'm currently tidying up my portfolio for next week and I have a few questions, for the career investigation can both pathways be through a college or university? I also need to finish my action plan, its a table quiz action plan and i am just wondering if my costs,date and materials etc has to be the same as the other people in my class or does it really matter?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭angela1711

As far as I know the pathways can be through whatever you want and
    as for the costs I don't think it matters whether they are different to your class or no.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Heane

Thanks so much

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Heane

angela1711 wrote: »
    As far as I know the pathways can be through whatever you want and
    as for the costs I don't think it matters whether they are different to your class or no.

I dont want to offend you by asking you this in anyway. But in the plightest way possible how do you know? Have You done the portfolio or are you a teacher?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭angela1711

I've done the portfolio and I think my teacher said that the pathways can be the same.
    Anyway I do have two the same pathways in my career investigation.
    If you want to be 100% sure just ask your teacher.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Some of the documents here might explain a few things for you OP.
    http://lcvp.slss.ie/resource_category/view/480/

• Advertisement
Advertisement