Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cost of postage?

• 17-04-2012 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Anybody know how much it would cost to send teabags from Ireland to NewZealand?? any info would be greatly appreciated.:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,518 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

about a fiver iirc, 4.85 or similar is what was on the last package we got

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

Lol. Maybe there's a business in this stuff....

I met an Irish girl in the work the other day who had just got a "care package" from back home. Pennys knickers/bras, teabags, king crisps and lots of random chocolate bars.

I'd murder a bag of real taytos now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

pclancy wrote: »

I met an Irish girl in the work the other day who had just got a "care package" from back home. Pennys knickers/bras, teabags, king crisps and lots of random chocolate bars.

They'd be squashed to bits by the time they got there and I don't mean because of the journey. I walked through the crisp isle the other day and sure enough there was some spotty gobshíte squeezing a rake of multipacks onto a shelf. You could actually hear the crisps crumble.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭kiwipower

Parcels UNDER 2kg €16. Then it gets pricy!

It is cheaper to send to Parcels than one 3kg Parcel! :confused:

Packaged in an envelop it is cheaper again?

Go fig! An Post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭spunkymunky

Anybody know how much it would cost to send teabags from Ireland to NewZealand?? any info would be greatly appreciated.:)

Free, just ask the folks to send it over...:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Rosy Posy

pclancy wrote: »

someone's making a killing anyway...we got a box from this crowd one christmas

http://www.tasteireland.com.au/

it was a gift but I'd say it was pricey with the postage and all

they have rashers and sausages and pudding!!...but I doubt they post that to NZ what with our ridiculously strict biosecurity

a lot of New World supermarkets have a foreign section with bars and stuff

I'd definitely go for the penney's knickers- I always stock up when we go home for a visit...

Advertisement