Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Text Messages.

Options
  • 17-04-2012 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,705 ✭✭✭✭

Can Some one from Eircom please answer this question.

Why is it that Eircom land line texts cant be sent to the Three network and vise versa.

Is this to do with Eircom or Three?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,705 ✭✭✭✭altor

Anyone from Eircom got any information on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

altor wrote: »
    Anyone from Eircom got any information on this?

Hi Altor

We had investigated this issue for another OP last year and were advised that the two providers have yet to come to agreement on this issue. I have chased this again this week and status appears to remain the same.
    We do not have any further information on this issue at this time and would expect to have this only once negotiations have been finalised.
    I have asked that we be advised of any change and will post this to you as soon as this is available.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 11,705 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi Altor

We had investigated this issue for another OP last year and were advised that the two providers have yet to come to agreement on this issue. I have chased this again this week and status appears to remain the same.
    We do not have any further information on this issue at this time and would expect to have this only once negotiations have been finalised.
    I have asked that we be advised of any change and will post this to you as soon as this is available.
    Tony

Hi Tony,

Thank you for the reply. Three claim there is more to this than an agreement that has to be put in place. If you do get any more information please let us know.

Thanking you,

Altor.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Mr Grumpy

eircom: Tony

Is there any update on this?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Mr Grumpy wrote: »
    eircom: Tony

Is there any update on this?

Thanks

Hi Mr Grumpy

I'll seek clarification on this and get back to you as soon as I have more information.

Thanks

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement