Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr Kipling French Fancies - Pink Only

Options
  • 17-04-2012 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi all,

Would anyone know if it's possible to get boxes of pink only Mr. Kipling french fancies? Looking for about 150.

G

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭leex

I have seen some other local irish companies supply these in plastic wrapping - you may have some luck contacting these directly for a special order.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

They were producing boxes of pink ones for valentines day - sure they could be found somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Haven't seen the pink only ones in a while, they released yellow only boxes for Easter so I assume they'll be still around.
    (The pink valentine ones tasted gack btw, they weren't like the pink ones in the multi pack)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 garovski

Thanks all,

If anyone know the other company who are producing them in the plastic wrappers, would you mind letting me know.

Thanks
    G

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Dunno if you know they exist, or if they are of any interest but the giant french fancies are pink

dsc04783-1024x768.jpg

I have seen them in tesco before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

I haven't seen the giant ones in a long while but Dunnes did have them not sure if they still do, maybe in the bigger stores.

Some cafes/bakeries sell French Fancies individually and might have the pink ones on their own if you see them in a cafe/bakery you might be able to pre-order them.

Not a fan of the Kipling ones and yet when we did get the giant one I couldn't stop eating it.

Advertisement