Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Hairdressers for colour

Options
  • 17-04-2012 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi

Who do you think is the best in Galway city for hair colour? Someone who listens to what you want? I'm eager to find the best. I don't care how expensive once their good, I'm tired of paying for the wrong colour.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭sunrise91

I would highly recommed Peter Mark. I was also sick and tired of getting the wrong hair colour so I chanced there, mainly due to the appeal of the student discount. I couldn't be happier with the result! I had a consultation with one of the hairdressers as soon as I went in and she went through everything I wanted and showed colour charts to help me choose. Vey helpful and very friendly, will definitly be going back!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Mackee

sunrise91 wrote: »
    I would highly recommed Peter Mark. I was also sick and tired of getting the wrong hair colour so I chanced there, mainly due to the appeal of the student discount. I couldn't be happier with the result! I had a consultation with one of the hairdressers as soon as I went in and she went through everything I wanted and showed colour charts to help me choose. Vey helpful and very friendly, will definitly be going back!:)

Thanks for reply:) u can't beat getting a good colour. Which Peter marks was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭sunrise91

The one in Corrib Shopping Centre. They make a lovely tea as well..;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds1

Kulture Kurl great for colour.

Advertisement