Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hydro 3 blades 4 for 6.09 in Dunnes

• 17-04-2012 4:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭

I was in Dunnes Stores yesterday &saw this, I wonder it's special offer or price drop? So Wilkinson Hydro 3 blades, which includes 3+1 blades as the sticker says for 6.09 . I've been using this razor for a while now & can say, quite happy with it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

As a matter of interest how many times would you use the one blade? Used mach 3 for ages until the y stopped doing the ten for eight offer in dunnes (even though it came in two packs of 5!!!)...tried the tescos 3 blade ones and was fairly pleased, esp if you buy the 3 packs in 1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭padyjoe

I use it a good few times. Shaving once a week, this way it lasts for months. I had bad experience with the Tesco disposable ones, so I went for a well known brand. Happy atm, but if something else was cheaper but as good as this I'd switch over w/o thinking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭madmoe

padyjoe wrote: »
    I was in Dunnes Stores yesterday &saw this, I wonder it's special offer or price drop? So Wilkinson Hydro 3 blades, which includes 3+1 blades as the sticker says for 6.09 . I've been using this razor for a while now & can say, quite happy with it.

Used these before and liked them a lot!

Advertisement