Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Few questions about IEC application

Options
  • 17-04-2012 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Hi all i have two quick questions

1:Have the barcode pages on IEC Application and Declarations and immi1295E forums have to have to be the first page on the forums

2:Have the two passport photo,s have to be signed and date stamped?

3:With Participation Fee,does it have to come out of you own bank account or can it be from a famaily members?

4:Should i sent the documents by registered post to the uk?
    :confused::confused:
    Thanks all;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 SineadV

Hi Seamus,

1: The barcode page only needs to be on the front of the IEC app & declarations not the IM1295.
    2: Passport photos don't need to be signed and dated but I suppose its a personal preference. They don't ask for it anyways.
    3: In terms of fee...I'm with BOI so was going to send it from my acc to their AIB but they suggested I go down to AIB and put the cash directly into their acc. They can talk you through it. My advice is don't do it on internet banking...go to the bank so you can get a receipt and help you do it etc.
    4: I sent mine by registered post so you can keep an eye on it. I think it's worth the extra few bob! :)

Hope this helps!...I'm waiting to pass the second stage so hopefully it all goes arite! :)

seamus1980 wrote: »
    Hi all i have two quick questions

1:Have the barcode pages on IEC Application and Declarations and immi1295E forums have to have to be the first page on the forums

2:Have the two passport photo,s have to be signed and date stamped?

3:With Participation Fee,does it have to come out of you own bank account or can it be from a famaily members?

4:Should i sent the documents by registered post to the uk?
    :confused::confused:
    Thanks all;)

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭seamus1980

SineadV wrote: »
    Hi Seamus,

1: The barcode page only needs to be on the front of the IEC app & declarations not the IM1295.
    2: Passport photos don't need to be signed and dated but I suppose its a personal preference. They don't ask for it anyways.
    3: In terms of fee...I'm with BOI so was going to send it from my acc to their AIB but they suggested I go down to AIB and put the cash directly into their acc. They can talk you through it. My advice is don't do it on internet banking...go to the bank so you can get a receipt and help you do it etc.
    4: I sent mine by registered post so you can keep an eye on it. I think it's worth the extra few bob! :)

Hope this helps!...I'm waiting to pass the second stage so hopefully it all goes arite! :)

Thanks so much sinead for your reply,it helped so much,thanks again,also best of luck with the second stage of your visa;)

Advertisement