Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schuh €15 off with t&c

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

That's pretty cool.

Though I just threw out about 30 pairs of shoes cos I dropped 2 shoe sizes :rolleyes:

Damn it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 emzy

So if I bring in 5 pairs I get €15 fr each? Can I use all them vouchers on one pair of new shoes or Is it only 1 voucher per sale? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

emzy wrote: »
    So if I bring in 5 pairs I get €15 fr each? Can I use all them vouchers on one pair of new shoes or Is it only 1 voucher per sale? Thanks

I'd expect that it's one voucher per pair of shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

emzy wrote: »

It says in the T&C's: "Vouchers....cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer or discount".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

There must be more t&c though, cos whats to stop people buying a pair of shoes in pennys for €4 and bringing them into schuh for €15 off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

There must be more t&c though, cos whats to stop people buying a pair of shoes in pennys for €4 and bringing them into schuh for €15 off

Probably nothing. How I assume it works from Schuh's point of view: they have an average markup of say €30 on shoes that are valid in the offer. Using the voucher, they get people to come in to the store who wouldn't otherwise have, and they take a €15 markup on that sale instead of their regular €30. And the charity gets a pair of shoes, be it €4 Penney's shoes or some other unwanted pair.

This is why you can't combine vouchers, if you could, then they really would be losing money on it.

Advertisement