Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2 cooked breakfasts and tea for 5 euro-Ikea

• 17-04-2012 5:59pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭

2 full cooked breakfasts (sausages,rashers,scrambled egg,tomato,mushrooms and beans) for 5 euro in Ikea every morning.

2 portions of toast and as much tea or coffee as you can drink too (free refills).

All for 5 euro with your Ikea loyalty card.

We tried the breakfast this morning in Ikea and it was bloody lovely indeed,and especially when it all only cost 5 euro..:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Jarren wrote: »

The pasta bake dish at lunchtime is sublime too.

And the lemon cheese cake slices are to die for.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Is this a new offer? We had b/fast there last Jan or Feb and it cost very little.

Is this a new offer? We had b/fast there last Jan or Feb and it cost very little.

Myself and my girlfriend had a cooked breakfast each this morning up in Ikea (sausages,rashers,beans,mushrooms,tomato,scrambled egg,toast and unlimited tea).

And it cost us 5 euro in total (2 euro 50 cents each) with my girlfriends Ikea card.

Breakfast was very very nice indeed.

Now to me,thats a bargain.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭green123

Not new.
    Breakfast is always this cheap there, this is the regular price as can be seen from the link that jarren has posted.
    Any 6 items for only 1.95

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Was in the Belfast store yesterday, 7 item breakfast with tea 99p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

paddy147 wrote: »
    2 full cooked breakfasts (sausages,rashers,scrambled egg,tomato,mushrooms and beans) for 5 euro in Ikea every morning.

2 portions of toast and as much tea or coffee as you can drink too (free refills).

All for 5 euro with your Ikea loyalty card.

We tried the breakfast this morning in Ikea and it was bloody lovely indeed,and especially when it all only cost 5 euro..:D
    paddy147 wrote: »
    The pasta bake dish at lunchtime is sublime too.

And the lemon cheese cake slices are to die for.:D

C'mon paddy. Tell us what you had for dinner:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

I'm just wondering will we get the half rack of ribs at any point

http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_IE/ikea_food/offers_and_activities.html

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭gerbo

No photos Paddy? You're slipping:p

gerbo wrote: »
    No photos Paddy? You're slipping:p

I know,I know.:D

• Advertisement