Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Subway returning to Letterkenny?

Options
  • 17-04-2012 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I heard that Subway is supposed to be returning to Letterkenny? (The real Subway, not the 4 lights version).

Anyone know is this true or any definite confirmation of it?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 keith_donaghy

The last I heard was that Subway has pulled out of Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Seen a sign just today, on a shutter'd shop on the main street (just up from where they used to be, closer to the Quiet Moment) with a sign on it saying Subway opening soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭henke

Seen a sign just today, on a shutter'd shop on the main street (just up from where they used to be, closer to the Quiet Moment) with a sign on it saying Subway opening soon.

Looks like it is true then. Can't wait to get a proper sub in Letterkenny again :).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,299 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

subway is alright.....quiznos is better.
    When I lived in letterkenny I always though the sandwich place across from the new dunnes was much better....Is that still there?

retalivity wrote: »
    subway is alright.....quiznos is better.
    When I lived in letterkenny I always though the sandwich place across from the new dunnes was much better....Is that still there?

Which one the sandwich Co.? It's still there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Yay! Subway again!
    Finally a decent meatball marinara!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭salonfire

Delighted if Subway return!

4Subs just doesn't cut it and keep terrible opening hours.

I can see that Subway being quite busy as it is a small enough unit

salonfire wrote: »
    4Subs just doesn't cut it and keep terrible opening hours.

Especially since they closed :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭salonfire

:D

They are still open in the Courtyard Cafe are they not?

Unless they have closed recently there...? Recently, as in the last two weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,299 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Which one the sandwich Co.? It's still there.

thats the one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

salonfire wrote: »
    :D

They are still open in the Courtyard Cafe are they not?

Unless they have closed recently there...? Recently, as in the last two weeks?

Yeah still open in the Courtyard.

I find it strange that theyre opening in the former chemist premises when there is a fully kitted out premises two doors down (where it was originally) so i'm guessing that its something to do with the rent costs of that building/unit.

Nope, when the owners of the 4 lanterns ( Mr. Grimes ) bought the subway's they also bought all the equipment. Afaik it was moved about and some has been sold since closing.

Advertisement