Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy and the Affair

Options
  • 17-04-2012 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Paddy and his two friends Lar and John are talking at a bar drowning their sorrows one more depressed than the other.

His first friend Lar says: "Jayzus lads its terrible I think the wife is having an affair with the electrician. Last week I came home and found wire cutters, Spark plugs and Phase testers and all under the bed."

John the second friend says "you think thats bad I think my wife is having an affair with the gobshi*e of a plumber. This week I went home found a load of t junctions and radiator valves under the bed and they were'nt mine."

Paddy says: "Jayzus lads I think my wife is having an affair with a horse." Both his friends look at him with utter disbelief. "No I'm serious. Yesterday I came home and found a jockey under the bed."

Advertisement