Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Holiday 2012

Options
  • 17-04-2012 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Me and a group of 4 friends (17-19) are heading to crete.. Hersonissos in the Mika apartments. We where wondering will the nightlife be good around the 25th of june, if there was many students headin out here around den nd r d apartments any good? R where is everyone else heading

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭_pure_mule_

myself and 4 lads are heading to santa ponsa for 10 days in july! cannot wait! i heard crete is a good spot aswell though!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭siobhan93

Crete suppose to be unreal. Me and 6 of the girls are going to Santa Ponsa in July.. we were gonna go to Crete but we couldnt find any cheap packages! But defo go there i heard its brill

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Going to Playa de Las Américas in Tenerife in July/August for 11 days with 6 friends :)

siobhan93 wrote: »
    Crete suppose to be unreal. Me and 6 of the girls are going to Santa Ponsa in July.. we were gonna go to Crete but we couldnt find any cheap packages! But defo go there i heard its brill
    See you there:)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭siobhan93

Haha when ye going? Hope the nightlife is goooood :D

• Advertisement

going on the second of july! you?:) it will be unreal i'd say! theres a huge nightclub in magaluf 10mins down the road!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Totes jealous of everyone going on Leaving Cert holidays. None for me... Recession, how are ya! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Togepi wrote: »
    Totes jealous of everyone going on Leaving Cert holidays. None for me... Recession, how are ya! :cool:

Haha I'm going to Galway for the arts festival, only costing about 100 quid for 4 nights :)

The theory I have, sure you're gonna get pissed/not remember things either way, why waste money on flights... That money could be spent on drink! ;) :P and on a more serious note if something goes wrong I'm only 2 hours away from home! :)

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Haha I'm going to Galway for the arts festival, only costing about 100 quid for 4 nights :)

The theory I have, sure you're gonna get pissed/not remember things either way, why waste money on flights... That money could be spent on drink! ;) :P and on a more serious note if something goes wrong I'm only 2 hours away from home! :)

Gimme a tecsht when you're around and we'll meet up for a sly shift :p

Gimme a tecsht when you're around and we'll meet up for a sly shift :p

Grand stuff, see ya then :pac:

• Advertisement

Not too shabby, might go myself! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

So what does be happening at these Arts Festivals?

Eathrin wrote: »
    So what does be happening at these Arts Festivals?

Don't have a clue. I'll find out when I get there :P

Is there, like, music? :P

So apparently The Coronas, The Kanyu Tree and Bressie all laying one day.
    Kinda want to go now:D

Say whaaat?! Definitely want to go now! (Haven't yet listened to the Kanyu Tree though but the other two would be great.) :D

Yeah but they're playing the weekend after we leave so that's kinda shíte :( plenty of drink, be grand.
    We were gonna go that weekend instead but the place raised their prices :/ plus I think I have an op and I can't be in 2 places at the 1 time unforch :P

@Eathrin ah I've heard the Rí-Rá one, it's pretty good. I'll listen to the other one too when I get a chance.
    unforch

Totes making that my new word now. :D

Togepi wrote: »
    @Eathrin ah I've heard the Rí-Rá one, it's pretty good. I'll listen to the other one too when I get a chance.

Totes making that my new word now. :D

Haha shortening words for convenience is the bomb :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Me and my friends were planning on interailing but it seems like it'll be quite costly. I think we'll be going to Spain now instead :). We still need to book it.

Me and my friends were planning on interailing but it seems like it'll be quite costly. I think we'll be going to Spain now instead :). We still need to book it.

I'd love to go interrailing some year, it sounds class!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I'd love to go interrailing some year, it sounds class!! :)

Yeah it looks fun but after working out the cost it works out to be quite expensive . Maybe next year I'd love to do it sometime.

Lisa Hannigan (<3) is playing at the Arts festival too but my cousin's getting married that day. I might shneak outta the reception to try and hear one song!

The Arts Festival is actually really good, there's a great vibe around the city during it and it's just a cheap way to have lots of fun really!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Cozzy09

20...to the ..29..can't wait ...cum on deya

Cozzy09 wrote: »

20...to the ..29..can't wait ...cum on deya
    Deya all the way;)

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

Do you know if it's over 18s?
    I dont think the coronoas bressie and kanyu tree are, but dya know about the rest of it?
    (Yay for being the last one to turn 18 out of all your friends)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lucasleiva

has anyone any idea where i could book a cheap holiday to santa ponsa for 6 of us? bit late looking now i know but we only really decided we wanted to there
    thanks in advance for any replies :)

Advertisement