Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lcvp portfolio help please

• 17-04-2012 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Ok i have many questions, can you get your parents to do all ur work for portfolio i mean im sure try can but u wont gt into trouble would you? Like they cant fail you or anything? ..., for the summary report i did mine on a investigation of health and safety on a domestic property stuff on rats and stuff i have all the points and stuff whih i need, ..., (sorry im on itouch dont know how to go to next line) ... And whats the minium words and max words for all peices of portfolio and pages please would be awsome if u could answer all oh and for the summary report i did my layout differently i had the investigation of rodens in a grid in it said location ,observation and reccomendation ..,thats fine isnt it it would definetly stick out to everyone elses in the class and again i have all points needed ...thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 DubstepDance

i meant to say is it fine that i done the summary report on a health and safety investigation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Ok i have many questions, can you get your parents to do all ur work for portfolio i mean im sure try can but u wont gt into trouble would you? Like they cant fail you or anything? ..., for the summary report i did mine on a investigation of health and safety on a domestic property stuff on rats and stuff i have all the points and stuff whih i need, ..., (sorry im on itouch dont know how to go to next line) ... And whats the minium words and max words for all peices of portfolio and pages please would be awsome if u could answer all oh and For the summary report i did my layout differently i had the investigation of rodens in a grid in it said location ,observation and reccomendation [/I]..,thats fine isnt it it would definetly stick out to everyone elses in the class and again i have all points needed ...thanks

• No you probably won't but you should fail if you are getting others to do your work
    • I've never heard of anyone doing anything like this for a summary report? What aims and objectives have you listed? How have you evaluated it?
    • WHAT?
    • And seriously, if your spelling and punctuation is anything like this thread on your Portfolio, your portfolio will certainly stick out, in a bad
      way.

Seriously? How could you get your Parents to do your work for you? It's disgraceful, you don't even deserve to submit the portfolio. That irritates me beyond belief :mad: Best of luck coping next year in College, if you go, with all the assignments etc. due and no parents to do it for you..

Ok i have many questions, can you get your parents to do all ur work for portfolio i mean im sure try can but u wont gt into trouble would you? Like they cant fail you or anything? ..., for the summary report i did mine on a investigation of health and safety on a domestic property stuff on rats and stuff i have all the points and stuff whih i need, ..., (sorry im on itouch dont know how to go to next line) ... And whats the minium words and max words for all peices of portfolio and pages please would be awsome if u could answer all oh and For the summary report i did my layout differently i had the investigation of rodens in a grid in it said location ,observation and reccomendation [/I]..,thats fine isnt it it would definetly stick out to everyone elses in the class and again i have all points needed ...thanks

• No you probably won't but you should fail if you are getting others to do your work
    • I've never heard of anyone doing anything like this for a summary report? What aims and objectives have you listed? How have you evaluated it?
    • WHAT?
    • And seriously, if your spelling and punctuation is anything like this thread on your Portfolio, your portfolio will certainly stick out, in a bad
      way.

Seriously? How could you get your Parents to do your work for you? It's disgraceful, you don't even deserve to submit the portfolio. That irritates me beyond belief :mad: Best of luck coping next year in College, if you go, with all the assignments etc. due and no parents to do it for you..
    Aims and objectives provide reader with an accurate and concise investigation into the health and safety issues observed at a domestic property , an no like i said im typing this on an i touch so exise the spellings, and dint ask u to rant on just a yes or a no on the parents thing its my choice if it means getting a well 50-70 points then im willing to do anything for me to get that and im sure u can do it on a health and safety i researched it just now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Parents wouldn't really know what format is needed first of all. I'd say they'd do a worse job at it compared to if you did it yourself. How hard could it be anyway? From what I've read you'd be lucky to pass LCVP.

subz3r0 wrote: »
    Parents wouldn't really know what format is needed first of all. I'd say they'd do a worse job at it compared to if you did it yourself. How hard could it be anyway? From what I've read you'd be lucky to pass LCVP.
    Thanks for repy, ok done some research everything is top notch u were right about the format but that can be changed to suit the way they want it , gl with urs :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Ok i have many questions, can you get your parents to do all ur work for portfolio i mean im sure try can but u wont gt into trouble would you? Like they cant fail you or anything?

I'm not sure if this is a serious post.:confused:

Can you get your parents to do your work?? Umm, no.

You can try but you sign a document saying it's your work and if an examiner suspects it isn't and there is an investigation, I wouldn't like to be you, left waiting on your marks in August when everyone else gets theirs.

Your teacher has to sign a declaration that it is your unassisted work - will you get them to lie too?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Closing this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement