Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bullying Allegation

Options
  • 17-04-2012 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Helo, i was told by a friend at work that one of the people i work with says I bullied him and he put this in writing to the manager, that was a 1 week ago ,but i have not heard officially yet. When should this happen if this complaint is in writing , when should i be told i thought it should be straight away so any views or help please .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭nicechick!

Helo, i was told by a friend at work that one of the people i work with says I bullied him and he put this in writing to the manager, that was a 1 week ago ,but i have not heard officially yet. When should this happen if this complaint is in writing , when should i be told i thought it should be straight away so any views or help please .

Its only been a week the employer/manager is probably making sure to get all the information correct before approaching you, its a serious allegation and under the usual heading of gross misconduct if found against you

Advertisement