Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dub city

Options
  • 17-04-2012 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

hi i need to get from heuston station to the aib bankcentre in ballsbridge next weel. what is the best way for getting there??? any help would be brill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Boulevardier

There is no direct bus route.

I would take the Luas to Abbey St and then a 4 or 7 bus from O'Connell Bridge.

However, if you are tight for time and can afford 10-15 Euro, a taxi would be quickest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭dazberry

You could get the 145 directly from Heuston to Donnybrook Road, and then walk ~10 minutes up Anglesea Road to Ballsbridge.

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭cute6guru

thanks. also if i get another bus up i will b dropped at bachelors walk. would this.be an easier location for gettin out to b'bridge?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,745 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

145 to Nassau Street (from outside the front of the station) or the 25a/25b to Nassau Street (from outside the St John's Road entrance) and then any of the 4, 7, 8 or 47 to Ballsbridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

cute6guru wrote: »
    thanks. also if i get another bus up i will b dropped at bachelors walk. would this.be an easier location for gettin out to b'bridge?

Bachelor's Walk would leave you close to the two buses Boulevardier mentioned (4 and 7) so would probably be best. No changes that way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,745 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

I would respectfully suggest that, as per my post above, Nassau Street is better than Bachelor's Walk as the two stops are right beside one another, and it also offers the choice of the 47 as well as the 4, 7 and 8.

If it is in the early morning peak there are also some journeys on route 120 to Ballsbridge serving the stop on Nassau Street also.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭cute6guru

thanks for all the help guys!!!

Advertisement