Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BMW Mechanic in D15?

Options
  • 17-04-2012 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭

Someone that wont take me to the cleaners for a brake job..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭DaveD

Give these guys a shout. They're a site sponsor on BMW-driver and I know a few that have gone there and have been very happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭bf

Second vote for Discount tyres. Also try Coolmine Motors in the industrial estate - I've found them very reasonable for small jobs like brakes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

The decision you are taking is to get the car serviced by a BMW certified mechanic or a mechanic that can service BMW'S.

Some people like to have a 'full bmw service history'.

Maybe you can confirm which you are seeking?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

I promise you you will not beat AGautos for value service and quailty. 087-6688979 Alan,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭djmarkus

The decision you are taking is to get the car serviced by a BMW certified mechanic or a mechanic that can service BMW'S.

Some people like to have a 'full bmw service history'.

Maybe you can confirm which you are seeking?
    Couldnt care less about that stuff..

I'm not going to be selling any time soon.. will drive this yoke into the ground.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

djmarkus wrote: »
    Someone that wont take me to the cleaners for a brake job..
    Stay clear of blanch 4x4 anyway ;) I was rode by them about 6 months the ago not good!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

djmarkus wrote: »
    Couldnt care less about that stuff..

I'm not going to be selling any time soon.. will drive this yoke into the ground.

OK then any mechanic that is recommended can help you. You don't need a BMW specific mechanic unless the electrics or computer needs specific work.

Go with the recommendations listed above by others.

Advertisement